We at Payoneer are very excited to have partnered with Cdiscount in the past year, bringing easy, direct payments to sellers all around the globe. As a seller, you’ve got plenty of things to worry about: merchandise, storage, shipping, revenues, exchange rates and more. Getting paid shouldn’t be worrisome. Learn how Payoneer’s end-to-end solution allows you get paid easily in euros, and spend your funds in euros, so that you can focus all your attention of growing a successful business.
How it Works
Payoneer provides you with a EUR receiving account number – which is like a virtual euro bank account – allowing you to receive local payments from Cdiscount. Once you get paid into your Payoneer account, you can then decide how you want to manage those funds:
- Keep your money in EUR. Avoid paying a double conversion rate by keeping your money in euros, inside your Payoneer account.
- Pay others in EUR. Pay contractors, clients and suppliers in euros directly from your Payoneer account. What’s more, paying other Payoneer users is FREE!
- Spend your funds your way. Decide when and how you want to spend your funds. Transfer them to your local bank account, or spend them using your Payoneer prepaid MasterCard® card.
Payoneer also provides you with USD, GBP, JPY and CNH receiving accounts.
Selling on Cdiscount has never been easier. Payoneer is cost effective and user-friendly, helping you maintain a healthy cash-flow to keep business running smoothly. Payoneer also offers 24/7 dedicated customer support in over 35 languages, so that you are supported in your language, with all of your payment questions.
How do I sign up?
- Create a Payoneer account. Sign up for a FREE account and receive a EUR receiving account number.
- Log in to Cdiscount. Provide Cdiscount with your Payoneer EUR receiving account number.
- Sell on Cdiscount, receive your funds to Payoneer. Receive funds directly to your Payoneer account from Cdiscount.
- Manage your funds. Choose what you want to do with your funds: withdraw, pay others, or keep put.
The content of this article is provided by a third party under its sole responsibility. Cdiscount declines its liability and may in no case be held responsible for its content.