What are the advantges of using the Cdiscount Fulfilment service?
As well as letting you optimise your logistics, there are numerous other advantages granted by our solution:
Contact our services directly
Do not hesitate to fill in our contact form to be contacted by one of our logistics experts and benefit from privilaged support during your launch
Preparation and dispatch
Once your training is complete and your supply order has been placed, we will provide you with all the documents required for the proper delivery of your products. All packaging types (parcel, pallet) are possible provided they respond to the requirements listed in our specification, which will be given to you by your Filfilment expert.
Our rates can be divided into two main catagories and are invoiced to you every ten days when your sales are paid.
You will find the rates applicable to the orders placed on CDiscount below. For orders from other sales platforms, please click here.
Our storage rates are based on the rotation of your products. The amounts shown are before tax for one (1) cubic metre for a period of one month.
|Type||Description||Rate before tax/m³/month|
|Express||< 2 weeks||0€|
|Standard||2 weeks < X ≤ 3 months||10€|
|Delicate||> 3 months||15€|
Our dispatch fees are calculated according to the type of your products (small or large products), their weight and/or their volume.
Small Products (Products <30Kg or size <2M)
Select the weight range
* rates in effect on this date
Large Products (Products >30Kg or Size >2M)
|Catégories||Tarif HT par colis|
|Canapés / Meubles||29,90€||34,90€|
|Mobilier de jardin / Jeux extérieurs||19,90€||29,90€|
|Hors Gabarits (3m à 4m)||5€|
|Hors Gabarits (4m à 5m)||10€|
|Hors gabarits > 5m||15€|
Frequently asked questions
What is the Cdiscount Fulfillment service and why join it?
Thanks to our experience as an e-merchant and our efficient logistics system, including over 500 000 sqm of storage, robotization, packaging, transport, our Fulfilment service puts the power of Cdiscount logistics' services at complete disposal.
You supply our warehouses with products for sale and we take care of the rest: storage, preparation, packaging, deliveries, returns and Customer Relationship Management.
* Increased visibility of your ads with our Shipped By Cdiscount branding.
• You no longer have to supply each and every customer individually and can consolidate your shipments to a single delivery address (one of our warehouses).
* Time saved on organizing deliveries that frees you up to focus on selling.
• Orders received on all your sales platforms can be delivered in France and Europe.
* Access to 100% of Cdiscount delivery methods (collection points, Cdiscount express and home-delivery)
* Eligibility of your products for the Cdiscount On-Demand Loyalty Program (products under 30 kg and 3D perimeters (L+W+D) under 2 m)
* Customer returns management during the withdrawal period by Cdiscount
• Subscription- and registration-free service.
How to register for Cdiscount Fulfilment?
You can register by filling out the contact form available here.
Is there a minimum number of items required to use the Cdiscount Fulfilment service?
No, you can outsource all or part of your logistics and associated Customer Relationship Management. You can discuss this all with the Cdiscount Fulfilment team and agree together on which type of products are most profitable for you.
Which warehouses will my products be stored in?
This will depend on product category. At Cdiscount there are 2 categories :
* Small products (Weight < 30 kg and (length + width + depth) < 2 M). These will be stored at our logistics centre in Cestas (Dept: 33). * Bulky products (Weight > 30 kg or with 3D perimeters (length + width + depth) > 2 M). They will be stored at either of our two centres at Andrezieux (Dept:42) and Saint Mard (Dept 77) in France.
Our modern buildings feature quality and automated preparation, packaging and shipping processes. All operations are traced and tracked in real-time. All our staff has significant experience in e-commerce logistics. The sites are also all secure and have 24-hour security personnel.
What is the maximum weight or maximum 3D perimeters permitted for processing an item?
We process items from 0 to 180 kg. The maximum 3D perimeter (length + width + height) is 5 metres. However, certain types of products subject to specific regulations will not be accepted, for example, those which are flammable or contain alcohol. Please contact the sales department if you sell products with any special characteristics.
How are my sales orders processed ?
Your order is treated as a Cdiscount order.
During periods of high demand, you get the benefit of Cdiscount's logistics capabilities with its 24/7 warehousing.
What are the modes and delivery times of my customer orders?
Sales on Cdiscount :
Delivery modes are as per the Cdiscount site, namely :
– For products under 30 kgs: and 2m in 3D perimeters: collection points, home delivery, express delivery.
– for products over 30 kg and 2m 3D perimeter: large parcel relay point delivery and home delivery are available (at the bottom of the building/at home /at home + residential building).
Delivery times will be those corresponding to the delivery method chosen by your customer.
Sales made on another platform :
For an order placed on an external Marketplace or on your site, delivery will be made to the customer's home within 5 working days.
Available delivery modes:
– for products under 30 kgs and 2m 3D perimeter: standard delivery in France and Europe
- We will shortly be starting up an express service for orders placed in France.
Which destinations do you deliver to?
For orders placed on Cdiscount
We deliver to Metropolitan France/Corsica/Monaco, but also Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg.
For orders placed on another platform
We deliver not only in France but in also more than 20 European countries. Click here to learn more.
Can I use my Cdiscount inventory and Fulfilment service to deliver my sales to other platforms?
Yes, with our external ordering service, you can use our Fulfilment solution to ship your products across all your sales platforms. You send us the order information and we manage all the preparation, shipping, and support on anything to do with logistics for you. Please find all the information on our dedicated page here.
Are my products highlighted on the site Cdiscount.com ?
Yes, once your products have the Cdiscount Fulfilment label, they will gain visibility through a specific filter (Shipped by Cdiscount). What's more, they will also enjoy Free Shipping promotion where eligible (basket value of over €25).
How do I manage my logistics ?
Within your Seller Area, you have access to your own dedicated logistics management interface. This lets you check your products, track your stock level, identify your top-sellers etc.
Our Cdiscount Fulfilment advisors will also be available to assist you in your marketplace business.
*Study conducted from January to December 2019 on a representative panel of products before and after using the Cdiscount Fulfilment service.